November 4, 2017

CRAZY LAPTOP

I was just happily typing along and it took my writing away!!Rude.  Well, here I go again.  This computer has me baffled.  I have been trying all day to get on my blog and could not till just now,  And it just went away while I was typing.  I guess it is getting old and cranky like me. 

Anyway Jan and I bought pansies for me yo put in my pots.  I will do that tomorrow maybe.  Just can't do a lot in one day.  We got groceries for me.  Had lunch on the Terrace overlooking the Lake.  Our favorite thing to do.  I took a rest while she went to shop for me a new pillow.  The therapist suggested I try a contour pillow.  She brought two for me to try.  (Jan).  I will try one tonight.  Hope it helps. 

Summertime again.  And don't forget to set your clocks back tonight.  Extra sleep if you can fool yourself.

Betty Boop

No comments: