September 1, 2018

OUTDOOR LIVING

My outdoor living consist of my Balcony.  I also call it my outdoor living room.  Not very creative I know.  It was so nice this morning.  A cool breeze made it hard to leave, but the sun was about to take over and it was hard to fine a spot that there was shade. That is alright.  When it does get cool, even in the winter, the sun is welcome to be able to use it almost year around.  Even when it snowed, I will bundle up and sit for a while.  It is so pretty all year around.  I am happy to have a space to get outside.

Saturday and Jan & T. are on the coast visiting his sister. They enjoy that.  Now that Jan is retired, they take trips of all kind regularly.  Good for them.  Truman and I had a few good ones after he retired.  It is good to have the time to go as you please. 

Betty Boop
P.S.  I had Wheaties for breakfast.  "The breakfast of champions!"  What will it do for me ?




No comments: