November 1, 2020

WHAT TIME IS IT, REALLY?

 What time is it?  I am totally confused.  I mean it.  I have never been in the dark bout the daylight saving time before, but, alas time has caught up with me.  "Old Girl"  is finally broken.  First a new lock down here and now "change your time."  Oh well, just go with the flow and hope for the best.  I am having too many dreams.  Last night I dreamed I told Jan that I  would never see my grandchildren again.  It was a sad dream and I hope it will not be true.  But the way things keep going, it could be coming true.  Then as I shivered  on the Balcony just now, words of an old hymn came to me.  "This is my Father's world, oh, let me ner  forget-that oh the strong seems oh so wrong, God is the ruler yet."  Something like that, I do not want to look it up,  I do have a Methodist Hymnal, and go to it from time to time.  Those words have such meanings. Here I go preaching again.  What is wrong with that, do I need permission ?

Betty Boop


No comments: