September 30, 2020

PERFECT WEATHER

 Perfect on the Balcony.  50 degrees and no wind, plenty of sunshine.  Yesterday even though it was a trip to my dentist, I did enjoy a driveway-car visit with Sophie and Paul.  Little pocket of fun. thanks to Amy.  My it was good to see them.  We enjoyed talking and just looking at each other.  First time since the pandemic. Used to see them most Sundays for lunch and I really have missed that.  They are doing good and both working at home, and like that. 

Dentist was mostly a success.  She found a small spot to fill and I have to go back next month.  Oh, well could have been worse.  This little spot should be stopped before it causes any trouble. 

The Lake looked beautiful this morning.  Like a mirror, with no wind.  Smooth except for two ducks  who were having fun skimming and making little waves-just small ones.  I guess the Hummers will be  leaving soon for warmer places.  I have enjoyed them this season.  They will be back.  Aren't they amazing little creatures?   

Betty Boop 

No comments: