January 3, 2021

30 AND I DRAW THE LINE

I really did think about it.  Going on the Balcony is part of my day, but even I know when it would not do.  Oh, well, maybe later.  There is an electric outlet out there-how about a little heater?  No, No,  forget that one.  M.G. and R.  are like many others, into making soup.  Now they don't do anything half way and I hear they have been turning out some good ones.  They brought me a container of  their latest.  The wild rice soup we always make at the beach.  Yes soup at the beach is fine!! It always goes over big and you have to stand in line to get your share.  I will enjoy what they brought and travel back to the Beach.  Even if we never get to go again, we have the most happy memories of all those years that Head Honcho started long ago.  But don't be sad, we may pull it off this year.  Have you noticed how my text changed?  My computer gives me trouble sometime and I have to redo my choice.  Or is it me?  I can't remember which text to chose when I have to redo.  Oh, well, what else do I forget? 

BETTY BOOP  

No comments: