January 23, 2021

OUT THERE AGAIN

Suited up and braved it again.  43 is a little nippy before the sun is up.  Don't mind, it feels good to just get out for a little while.  I feel like the only person in my world out there. Kind of like I have control of the world  Silly me, far from "me" or control either.  I must "be still"  and know that God is there.  Everything is sleeping for now, but I know Spring is right around the corner.  And I will finish old  93 and turn the page to 94 soon.  Am surprised as anyone.  Being reflective this morning.  Enough of that.!!

You know what is good?  Plain old oatmeal .  Decided to have that and it was good.  Of course a SCV biscuit with just a touch of honey made it complete.  Don't forget coffee. And the turkey bacon. I did not see a single walker or bird or geese or duck. Maybe I have died and am on my way to Heaven?  mmmmmm!  Could it be that easy??

BETTY BOOP   

No comments: