January 7, 2021

WET OUT THERE

 Wet on the Balcony!!!  Yes rain before a change-maybe .  They wont call it snow .  Panic!!  We had enough of that yesterday, if you watched the News.  O boy, what next?  I will not dwell on it.    We have hot dog with chili today on the lunch line.  Now that is a bright spot.  Of course I will transfer it to a wheat bread, but I have learned to be happy where I am.  I will just chose steamed broccoli to balance it out.  Now I have had enough experience with Diabetic diet to know better, but a hot dog is my weakness.  I ask for it every birthday,  lately.  Hey, a Hot Dog Bar is a wonder to see and eat.  Can't get together of that one, but maybe next year? Let my Birthday go by, uncelebrated, and maybe I can stay 93 and not move to 94?  No that cannot  happen.  Still can't believe I made it this far!!!!   Hey, should I choose Beef Stir Fry? Instead of Chili Hot Dog? NAH!!  We will see.  Did I get your mind off the News? Hope so.                BETTY B



No comments: