January 17, 2021

OH LET THE SUNSHINE IN

   OH, LET THE SUN SHINE IN--FACE IT WITH A GRIN-OPEN UP YOUR HEART-AND LET THE SUN SHINE IN.  

That sounds like a Vacation Bible School song.  Maybe --from somewhere in my past.  Happy little song and I can picture kids singing it.  36 is not too cold and I sat on my beloved balcony.  My version of outdoors.  The Canada Geese were feeding, I don't know what since frost has made the grass very brown.  The visiting ducks are fishing for breakfast, but not a humane in sight.  Where are you people?  My breakfast was good.  Waffles, whole wheat of course and EGGO.  Sugar-free syrup. an orange, turkey bacon. and coffee in my cup with a Goldfinch on the side.  Looking happy, I must say.  Running late because I woke at 5, got comfortable, turned over a went back till 6:30.  Oh!  I am so surprised to be in bed that late.  Sets my day off.  Bitsy  too, since her breakfast was running a little late.  She is a forgiving little soul and still loves me.  

BETTY BOOP    

No comments: