January 6, 2021

YOU MUST BE KIDDING

Because it felt like colder than 37 (so the computer said)  But here I am getting cold, but reveling in the beauty of this morning.  Sunrise was special again.  How great thou art!!  At least the Geese were up and honking.  I was warm last night after the heat was off the night before and part of the day.  I realized I had nothing like an electric blanket and needed one or something.  The "shop on line" girls were on it.  Found at Walmart no blankets in stock, but an electric throw.  I am so out of the loop for shopping, I had not heard of them.  Only one they had was a red and black buffalo checked beauty.  We sprang for it and I just love it.  Now I am ready for winter (snow) now.  The weather people are flirting with "wintery mix", careful not to mention the big S word.  That would throw us into panic.  

STAY WARM  BETTY BOOP

3 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

I bought the girls an electric throw last year for Christmas and bought Dad one his last Christmas. They all LOVE it. Stay warm!

Dot said...

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU BOTH. AUNT DOT

Karen Buffington said...

We are all doing well. Ashley is busy studying for her board certification/license and Josh is back in California after a long visit home. Love you!!