January 31, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

And what a day it will be.  ZOO is coming this afternoon with many  family members joining in.  I hope I don't mess up . I do that      with this computer.  Funny how I give everything a name.  Not for this computer.  Does not deserve a name.  But I do love it.  62 is Spring weather.  Balcony was great.  After a hearty breakfast of grapefruit, oatmeal with luscious strawberries, half of SCV biscuit with turkey bacon and the ever loving coffee in a big mug.  I think of my Mother and how she loved Spring time.  She could make anything grow and she could not wait to get started.  I appreciate the new blooms and leaves she loved now.  You have to just wait sometime for these things.  Like being thankful for those memories.  Well I must get on with the day and glow in the attention.  I really am humble and do not feel I deserve it.  But thank you Lord for all  good things.    BETTY BOOP

  

No comments: