January 21, 2021

ANOTHER DAY

Looks like rain.  In fact several days, some will get it.  My Balcony looks so clean. Need new pads for chairs would be nice.   Will wait for shopping.  This is a big day here at our Village.  Getting my vaccination.!!  Such detailed instructions.  They are really on top of it.  They say including everyone, even employees, they plan to give 700 shots.  All in one day.  Now you really have to have a plan. Here we do it right.  My time is between 3-4:30.  I will be there with my arm bared at 3 and be hopeful for the outcome.  Who knows for sure?

BETTY BOOP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. I had to drive all the way to Hattiesburg to get my first one. No ill effects at all the next day. Looking forward to my second one and for better days ahead. Ivey

Dot said...

GOOD TO HEAR YOUR REPORT. HOPE MINE IS AS GOOD. BETTY BOOP