January 18, 2021

AND MY G0D WILL MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS GLORIOUS RICHES IN CHRIST---PHILIPPIANs 4:19

I wrote this devotional many years ago for Sunday School:

GOD'S PROVISIONS

I started thinking about providing provisions.  We live on a lake and watching out the big window, is both a pleasure and a privilege.  It can be a beautiful sight.  I guess I am being a provider when I see this beautiful white Egret  feeding on the shallow edge and when several Canada Geese look for feed of fish in our Lake.  The resident Racoon that lives in the bank of the cove is looking too.  Evident of the mussel shells around the edge of lake. She brought her two babies up one night, and I felt I needed to help her feed her young.  BIG mistake, she started raiding the bird feeders. I stopped feeding them  fast.  The backyard birds are a constant delight as I fill their feeders.  They keep me busy.  

Inside looking out the window sits my spoiled cat--Penny. She looks to me for provisions too.  Then there is Truman. He likes to eat too.  I love to cook, so that works out good too. On top of the fridge sits the "Basket."  Providing sweets for the grandkids.  You and I are always providing provisions for programs here at Church. And God always provides blessing for us. 

Dot Ellis

Forgive me this memory.  It seems I was writing a long time ago.  BETTY BOOP

No comments: