January 14, 2021

STILL NOT MUCH TO WRITE

Even the MEMORY BANK is closed.  Holiday?  Only thing I can think of is what I had for breakfast.  Don't think it is important, but here it is.  I had baked ham for my dinner meal yesterday, and so they are generous with serving size. I saved a small portion and had it for breakfast along with a soft boiled egg, wheat toast, juice and coffee. A bit different from when I was a child.  I think I mentioned I was a "picky eater" as a child.  MaMa  worried and begged, threatened, bribed and still--I would not eat breakfast.  I remember sitting on her lap and her trying to feed me, even when i should have been ashamed.  I was too big for that.  O well, it is a different story now.  She would be proud-I think!!  I have always been small for my age and people worried with her that I needed to eat more.  So different now when we look at diet different.  SO BE IT --- Again a crazy Blog.  I must do better or I will loose the few readers I have.

BETTY BO

No comments: