January 4, 2021

DOUBLE ROBE MORNING

I was surprised when I checked the temp-40 degrees but it seemed colder on Balcony.  I guess my usual walkers thought so too.  None came by as I sat and drank my coffee.  You know the old saying "Good to the last drop?"  Maxwell House  I think. Well, Kroger's Breakfast Blend is good too.  And how about FOLGERS IN YOUR CUP?  I do like commercials.  Some are timeless and stay forever.  I have a coffee cup (big) with a Junco on it.  They are pretty , just like the Finch are.  I am enjoying the new feeder in the Rose garden.  Others are too.  It seems many I have spoken to while watching them feed, have been bird watchers too and miss feeding them in their former yards.  I am glad MG has inherited my love for birds too.  She has my old bird book and is putting it to work for her.  They see many kinds being near trees and water of their Lake.  Well it is Monday and a start to another week.  The sun has come out and shinning so bright-- good day coming--  let us go and SHINE too..

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: