January 9, 2021

INSIDE LOOKING OUT

 34 is too cold for me and Bitsy.  She stays close to me each morning.  After I feed her first, she stays to watch my breakfast cooking.  Bacon smells good?  I found a package of blueberries in the freezer.  Kind of old, but still good.  Perked up my oatmeal.  Seems just right for this cool (cold) morning.  Thought of the good old Summer time when they were picked. and picked the color of my Blog to match.  How fun is that?  I have so much on my mind today.  We are preparing for the COVID vaccination here.  Lot of paper work and confusion on my part.  Of course I will get it, but so much to do to get a crowd like us prepared  I know from experience that they are on top of it, but I worry.  Blood pressure reflects it.  I have to remind myself---to BE STILL,  and have faith . And I am not in charge.  Always want to be in charge. NOT  Easy  to let go.

BETTY BOOP  

No comments: