January 2, 2021

[I DID IT

I went out with two robes and high top footies, before I checked the temp.  34 it was as I came in. It  was beautiful with clouds covering the sun and no breeze.  For some reason Mr. Crow has become very sure the Chapel steeple is his domain and don't forget it.  He fussed at the other birds and stood his ground.  I am real excited to find a new bird feeder has been put up in the Rose garden.  A  big square with sides to hold the seed.  Big enough to hold a lot of birds.  It was covered with Goldfinch and I think for the small purple spot on some-Purple Finch.  I used to feed them on Riverwood.  They are fun to watch as they trun this beautiful golden and black before they migrate.  They were so exciting to watch.  Kept me busy filling the feeder I had especially made for them.  So glad to watch them again.  So I write in gold and purple today.

BETTY BOOP   

No comments: