January 16, 2021

BACK INSIDE--LOOKING OUT

 In  and out.  So Be It.  When 32 is too cold, I do the right thing and stay inside.  I like to think there will come a day when it will be too hot to go out.  Don't think early heat in the Summer time will bother me as much as the cold.  I do miss MISS BIG HAT AND MISS WALK WITH HANDS BEHIND HER BACK.  And the whole parade.  Think they are still coming but later in the day when I am too busy to watch. National Hat Day went smooth.  Saw many cute  hats.  One cowboy hat complete with boots and Western shirt.  Baseball hats, big sun hats, some with flowers.  Even some men joined in.  Was fun to watch and to wear a fancy hat too. What next?  We are like kids, need to be entertained.  Hey the sun is out, but I still will stay inside.  Saturday is different from other days.  Remember as a child, it was special.  Kind of free from duties and just a play day.  Here one day seems like the one before it.  Oh well--SO BE IT.

BETTY BOOP  

No comments: