January 5, 2021

WOE IS ME

You never know what will happen next.  When I went to bed last night, I thought it seemed a little cool.  My nose was cold.  Went to bed as usual and got colder.  Put on an extra throw on my bed,  trying   to ignore there was a problem.  At 9;30 --too late to call for help unless it is an emergency.  Sure was tempting to declare one.  But I tried to go to sleep.  I woke at 4 and decided to get Bitsy from her sleeping quarters in the extra bath room.  Thinking she was cold and we might keep each other warm.  Sure enough she cuddled next to me on the extra blanket and stared me down.  I tried to explain to her, but she just got closer to me.  We got up at 5;30 and got on more clothes.  Ate my oatmeal and drank coffee.  Did not help much.  Fed Bitsy and talked to God about it.  Felt better and waited till 7;30 to call for help.  I hope it is on the way and I will keep you posted. 

BETTER LATER  BETTY BOOP

No comments: