February 14, 2021

28!!!!!!! O BOY.

Well Happy Valentine's Day.  Kiss your "sweetie" if you have one.  Looks cold and dreary out the window.  Cuddle down and stay warm.  I will cuddle with my Bitsy Boop.  I usually close her into the guest bath with her bed and "stuff" but I decided it might be a little chilly last night.  don't know  why I figured that.  I let her sleep free last night.  When I went to bed, she was on a blanket on the couch.  During the night I felt something warm against my back.  Sweet Bitsy was sleeping with me and it felt good.  She was still as could be and did not disturb me at all.  She left me sometime during the night and was waiting patiently when I got up this morning saying when will you please get my breakfast.  So I did. Then I fixed mine.  Waffle, bacon, orange and coffee of course.  We will have a very nice Valentine lunch today.  Looking forward to it.

BETTY BOOP  

No comments: