February 12, 2021

BLUEBERRIES AND BANANAS

 I was delighted to find blueberries in my freezer.  Two years old but still good.  I put them with my banana in oatmeal this morning.  Good combo!!  Along with Rye toast with strawberry preserves (sugar-free) and turkey bacon& good coffee.  When I use all the gift coffee, back to Kroger Breakfast Blend--not bad either.  The Queen has dined again.!!!  Glad to be inside looking out this morning.  Not fit for man nor beast.  But I understand it gets worse over the weekend.  Gather around the fire (if you have one) and drink your hot brew whatever it is and enjoy.  Got the big  "V" yesterday.  So far so good.  Arm not even very sore yet.  I usually do well with shots.  I got my string of stuffed cats that stand at the foot of my Balcony door, to keep cold from seeping in.  Did Bitsy Boop notice?  Not at all.  One of the cats looks just like her.  Either she is a little "slow" or very smart. Which?  She may think I am just being silly!!  Why not?

BETTY & BITSY BOOP

No comments: