February 2, 2021

30 degrees and groundhog day.

No snow here, but my family in Indiana have a lot this morning. Will the Ground hog see his shadow here.?  I think he will and he will hurry back in his den for more winter.       I am still glowing from my birthday.  What a party.  I believe God is an artist.  You have to look out early to see such beauty.  Every set of clouds are different each time I see them. It was unusually beautiful at 6:30.  Now the sun it out and clouds are gone.  

I wonder what to do when I run out of strawberries.?  They make everything taste good--especially the lowly oatmeal.  Buy more, as you can get them most every month of year and they are usually good.  Rye toast and good old turkey bacon add a lot as well as a "good" cup of coffee.

That is my day so far.  Amy is taking Bitsy to Vet for a check up.  Not feeling up to par.  We will see.  I have not brought her carrier out yet, so she does not know where she is going.  Shhhhhh! Don't tell her.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: