February 7, 2021

41 STILL FEELS COLDER

Getting soft I guess, but could not take the  cold this morning.  Going out later is not the same as early. Not a good morning start anyway.  Cat refused to eat.  New meds I guess.  New smell to food, I don't know why.  She has never refused food before.  Also I forgot to put the filter basket in coffee maker.  I just put the paper cup by itself and though it worked, in a way, I still have grounds to clean out. Good to see JIMMY DEAN this morning.  Just had to microwave.  I managed to cut up an orange without hurting anyone.  So goes the day so far.  At least my BP & BS were normal.  Thankful for that.  I can always find blessings if I try.   Hey, are you having a big or small or nothing at all, Super Bowl party?  In the "old days"  we loved having Truman's brothers and cousins and wives for one.  We ad a "jolly" time eating and toasting our team and making quarter bets on the winner.  I had no idea who would win and really did not care---just fun to be together.  Those were good  days.  So are these days too.  Sometime you have to look back to see them.  Right?

BETTY BOOP


No comments: