February 10, 2021

48==not too bad

Actually, can't see much yet anyway.  The fog is covering the Lake and Meadow.  I see small birds in the trees below my balcony,  this is where the Bluebird houses are.  Can't tell what color they are.  Maybe bluebirds??  Hope so.  I've had a morning full so far.  Bitsy refused her food where the new med is hidden (I thought).  Smart cat.   She then threw up while I was half way into my oatmeal with strawberries!!  I am not bothered by cleaning up and going on.  I was a mother of small kids once upon a time.  Don't know what to do about her.  She needs the new and the old meds.  Time will work it out.  Meanwhile, the fog is lifting and the sun is shinning.  LUCKY OLD SUN HAS NOTHING  TO DO BUT ROLL AROUND HEAVEN ALL DAY+++  SO BE IT.

betty boop


No comments: