February 9, 2021

BALCONY WEATHER

My kind or weather.  49, sun shinning, no wind.  Don't get used to it.  Weather people are predicting more cold this week.  Spring is having a hard time coming.  This is usual for us.  I did see MISS BIG HAT with her big hat and waking with purpose.  I like that.  I am sure more will join her today, for it is a beauty on the way. I had grits and soft boiled egg (as Linda taught me) and a beautiful Navel orange.  Coffee of course.  Just turn the egg into the grits and stir.  Simple but easy clean up.  Linda has turned into a bird watcher.  She gets to  see so many up close on their new "outdoor" add on.  Glad for them.  Almost like being outside, but better.  Right Linda? A bird flew to the next door balcony and sang to me this morning.  Don't know what he was, but he had a pretty song.  All is well!!

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: