February 22, 2021

BETTER WEATHER

Glad for Monday.  Sunday was a long day to me.  I think I must be slowing up a bit.  Be glad to go for my annual this week.  Maybe I can "dump" on my doctor.  Then like me, I will probably just perk up and act like nothing is wrong.  My I get timid at my visits. Sometime I think my troubles are all in my head, and I am just looking for reasons to feel bad.  Does that make sense to anyone?  I usually feel so much better after going.  Maybe I really need a shrink.  Boy they would have a field day with me.  I am flattering myself. There is nothing "special" about me.  On another subject:  The temp is 54 and sun shinning.  I could go on Balcony.  My chair pillows are wet and in need of being replaced.  Hope for that soon.  Hope a better weather trend is in store.  So does Bitsy Boop.

BETTY BOOP


1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

I think you are VERY SPECIAL!!

Love you, Karen