February 23, 2021

LITTLE TOO NIPPY YET

Maybe tomorrow I will venture out on Balcony.  My chair pillows are still a little damp and sort of messy.  But today looks good.  I buy pimento cheese  from the dinning room. Not  homemade but will  do.  Especially if you add  a little HELLMANN's mayo and this time a   few chopped olives-stuffed ones. So have you ever added a tablespoon or more of the mix  as you  scramble your egg?  MMMMMM   Great.    Add turkey bacon and Rye toast with strawberry preserves (sugar free) and you have a proper breakfast.  I am a firm believer of a good breakfast.  Sad to say my Birthday coffee is running out==so back to the old Kroger Breakfast blend  soon.  It was good while it lasted but most good things don't last forever.  Right? Or can they?

BETTY & BITSY BOOP 

No comments: