February 1, 2021

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!

I had a day yesterday like I have never all had before. 29 of my family on zoom and I talked to many of either relatives or friends.  My if that wont get the heart happy, nothing will.  And I do have a thankful, happy heart this morning.  I do  love words, as they can sort of tell you how I feel.  Thanks everyone who did so much to arrange it  Hey, I had a good breakfast.  Along with egg over light, turkey bacon, rye toast and gift strawberries and strawberry jam (another gift) and I had forgotten that there was good coffee outside of Kroger Morning Blend, when I made a wonderful gift coffee from my daughter.  And those daughters out did themselves with everything I could imagine.  I noticed several things I had mentioned I would like, plus much, much more.  Can't thank everyone enough.  I I will be "playing" and trying out new ones of my gifts a long time.

SO BETTY BOOP-WITH FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT SIDE MY APARTMENT,  AND BALOONS ON HER DOOR, AND WERING BETTY BOOP SOCKS. I bid you a good day too!!

No comments: