February 26, 2021

WHEE BACK ON BALCONY

 How good it feels outside this morning.  Thank you Lord for good blessings.  I am blessed.  After a very grueling and long morning going back and forth between buildings for test, Jan and I were very tired.  Things so far  turned out very good and still  a couple of more test to do, but we had such a busy morning, that we are doing those a little later.  But hungry and tired we called it a day.  AND- Arby's roast beef sandwich and curly fries(a no no) were soooo good.  Paid for it in my sugar reading last night, but I got that under control before bedtime.  Slept well and I count that a blessing.  COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NAME THEM ONE BY ONE.  COUNT YOUR MANY BLESSINGS, AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HATH DONE.  What would I do without those good old hymns I learned in Church growing up?  I did not know then how lucky I was to be in  a Church- going family. I love all kinds of music, but as I get older (94) I seem to remember so many messages in the old songs.  Anyway, today must be laundry day.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: