February 13, 2021

28? Shivver-me-timbers !!!!!!

Winter has finally come for us.  Stay inside and enjoy what you can.  No walkers this morning. French toast ,my style was in order for this morning.  Good!!    Valentines Day is near.  Truman really did shine for that day.  We always agreed, no candy or flowers, just a beautiful card.  He could do that.  I have a small collection of ones he gave me and some I gave him.  I treasure them, because he picked them out and I am sure the message they brought, was how he really felt and could not always express what he wanted to.  Some are romantic -- some are funny  but all say I LOVE YOU.  Students from Madison Middle 6th graders made beautiful ones for our mail boxes.  So sweet and thoughtful.  Treats of beautifully decorated cup cakes were passed out to us in the lobby.  Of course I did not plan to eat mine-full of sugar you know- but I got as far as my apartment with mine on a pretty pink paper plate and into the door before it slid off onto the carpet and rolled the pretty topping off.  Oh, well, it was beautiful and I enjoyed cleaning it up. 

SO BE IT  BETTY BOOP

No comments: