February 21, 2021

FROM 3 1 to 32

As I watched, the temp went from 31 to 32.  Moving on up.  Sun made a lot of difference in attitudes yesterday.  Everyone I met was excited about the sun.  Me too.  I guess we humans need a little sunshine?  Really helps.  But I have to admit, I feel a dip coming on in my feelings.  Just get stuck in "will it ever end" or "not in my lifetime".  Feelings get into the way, good or bad.  I am trying hard to cope and live in hope, but my a lot has been put in our paths.  Then I think, I am not the only one.   The whole world is affected.  Now that is a lot to understand.  But hey, the sun is still shinning and help is on the way.  Look for that silver lining or something.  Many songs have been written about this subject.  So the world goes on and on, and so will I.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: