February 4, 2021

I AM BACK ON BALCONY

Glad to be here on Balcony.  With double robe and high top slippers and a good cup of coffee.  COUPLE WALKING WITH PURPOSE . came briskly by.  Like them.  Two crows were fussing at each other.  I saw at least 30 Canada Geese up close. and a small group of "other" ducks on the other side.  No getting together for them. I expect to see much more activity among the birds soon.  Looking for the Bluebirds. Goldfinch are something to watch in the Rose Garden. Much pleasure to all.  Still enjoying flowers.  Having fun decorating for Valentine's Day.  I have a monkey hanging on my door with a valentine on his chest.  Got out the old valentines Truman's mother saved from his school days and added a few to my hall table. I hope someone will take them someday and appreciate them.  So sweet and all about the times they were given.  O.K.  onward to the day.  I am getting my toenails taken care of today.  Just like Bitsy.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: