February 8, 2021

34 and sun is shinning.

Here I sit--getting cold to the bone.  Just had to get out.  The clouds look as if someone scattered them like snow flakes.  Small ones all over the sky.  And as usual I am amazed.  My affair with the clouds goes on.  Never the same, but always amazing.  I don't really need to know what they are or how they are formed, because that would take away from the wonder and delight I have in them.  Did you watch the Super Bowl?  I did just because I need to say I did.  Don't pretend to understand all of it, but I got the jest!!  I at least know who won.  Although I know some were not happy.  The half time show was the worst I have ever seen.  Don't understand this kind of music and dancing.  Some of the commercials were good.  Oh well. to each his own. 

BETTY BOOP  

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dot, I am sure Truman appreciates your dedication to tradition.
Joseph