February 6, 2021

41--SEEMS COLDER













Weather is always changing.  Especially toward Spring.  Guess I am looking for it too much.  Saturday and I think I will declare it HOT DOG DAY.  Since my sweet niece brought me the makings of a great one, I will enjoy as long as they last.  Rationing 

them out.  I like them with plenty of mustard.     Geese flew in and resident ducks give them plenty room.  No walkers yet,  too cold this early.  Yesterday being WHEAR RED DAY, we were very festive.  Almost everyone wore red.  Even some men.  I can't imagine Truman wearing red.  He was kind of "down play"  about what he wore.  I remember him laughing at his brother Cecil when he was the first to wear shorts.  Yes there was a time when that was a daring thing to do.  Grown men wearing shorts was a first for them.  Only brothers could tease the way they did.  Ha!!another funny memory.

BETTY BOOP












we 

No comments: