May 12, 2021

60 DEGREES AMD WET

Not a  very pleasant combo !!!!  So here  I am inside looking out.  It was most certainly  an  oatmeal  morning.  Stewed apples good on top,  You may think  of oatmeal as a winter cereal.  For me it is year around.  So many things you can  put on top.  

Are you a fan of HALMARK on TV?  I have been looking at a series called WHEN CALLS THE HEART for a few seasons.  I was glad it is coming back in the Fall for another season.  It ended this time as I wanted it to. It is a good clean and romantic show.  Fun to keep up with it.  Call me old fashioned, but the real world's news is enough without made up drama. It is o. k. to have good stuff to watch, even though it is sometime not real.  I have been trying to read one of James Mitchener's books.  This one is hard to read.  I know he is a good writer. but I struggle with it sometime.  I force myself to try and understand him, but he gets kind of deep and a little carried away.  He has written so many  and I am trying to read a few of them.  Oh well. it keeps my mind working.  Nothing but good with that.

SWEETLY BE

BETTY BOOP   














so sweet  

No comments: