May 11, 2021

65 & cloudy

I was determined to sit on Balcony, even though my chair seats were wet from rain.  I dragged a chair from my inside table out on balcony and wrapped up warm and for a few minutes enjoyed the fresh air.  Pretty "fresh", so I had to give it up.  I had a daughter # 1's favorite way to cook a fast breakfast.  She made this for herself when she was working and time was short for  Soft  three minute boiled egg, mixed with instant grits.  Very quick and good.  I am still happy about my new Dentist.  Daughter # 3 took me to her dentist yesterday.  It was such a good experience.  My former one had been bothering me for some time. So I changed.  Something that is not like me, but change can be a good thing.  This was right.  I also got a good report and all is well.  Thank you, A.  And CHICK-FIL-A'   was a treat to bring home for lunch.   So , I am still enjoying the Mother's Day cabin campout.  Was also a beautiful treat.  Good Memories in the Memory Bank (for later check out.)   Must go and get  on with the day.  Thankyou Lord for it.

BETTY BOOP

    

No comments: