May 26, 2021

NATIONAL EGG WEEK

According to me-I declare it to be National Egg Week. Can't I do that?  O. K. maybe it requires an Act of Congress!!  Anyway. the thought came to me when I was deciding how to make an interesting Blog.  Eggs are enjoyed the world over.  All kinds of eggs are eaten.  I prefer chicken.  And the many ways to cook them are endless.  Egg in a hole, poached (used to have a 3 egg poacher), soft boiled, fried, scrambled, with many things added. Oh, I could go on and on.  And I will. How about stuff them with many, many things,, Easter Egg dyed,  fancy egg dishes that even Julia Child never heard of. My fridge calls them staples and I always have them.  You can even put them in many baked things and dishes galore.  The best part-my Dietician Daughter says. eat them they will not hurt you.  So, I continue to explore the many ways to celebrate eggs.  This morning mine was soft boiled--no clean up.  !!!Of course a little turkey bacon and a slice of cinnamon raisin toast  fresh orange and coffee added a lot to my egg-of-the-morning. Think about it and see what you come up with.  

BETTY (searching for topics) BOOP 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I will egg you on Miss Searching for topics! This post was eggzactly what I needed today.