May 3, 2021

SOONER OR LATER

It was bound to happen.  I love to watch reruns of EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND TV show.  To me it is one of the most clever written and  funny shows.  I guess I know every word of the scripts.  But still I watch often.  Last night I had a dream, where I was an actor in the show.  So real that it is still with me.  I was just another one of them, acting silly and stupid.  Only acting I ever did was on stage here at SCV with the group who put on plays written by  residents,.  You know how unpolished those scenes were.  Not in this dream====I was a real actor doing my part to make that show one of the best comedy shows of my time.  Wonder what that dream could indicate?  Am I a show-off at heart?  And too timid to speak up?  Yes in a way I am that. Always craving attention and thinking of myself....I did not want to go pick up breakfast or to cook this morning,  so Jimmy Dean came on the scene.  With a beautiful fresh orange in one hand an coffee in the other hand. I had a good breakfast with coffee on the Balcony==what could be better.

BETTY(LAZZZZZ)  BOOP 

P. S. Can't beat egg white, sausage, on a whole. wheat  English muffin.   .  

No comments: