May 24, 2021

AS I SIT

 As I sit, the temp is going up  up up. - 67 now.  But still pleasant on my Balcony.  Coffee is good. breeze is nice.  What will I do today?  Not many options for me.  Walking is good,  will do that.  Plan lunch, and dinner too.  I am a big fan of planning.  Sometime the best made plans don't go as planned.  I planned to go to Cyber for breakfast and then changed my mind.  I needed that comfort food oatmeal.  They only have instant in Cyber.  I like the old fashioned kind=the kind you cook.  Maybe I will go tomorrow for those egg-over-light that they cook so good. (little sausage would be good) There is an art to cooking eggs any way you cook them.  They are not hard to do, but must take care and do it right.  I haven't had an egg-in-hole lately.  Maybe that will be the next way I cook my breakfast egg.  Here I am talking about food again.  That is o. k.  It is a good and safe subject. So on with the Show.

BETTY (Crocker) BOOP

No comments: