May 25, 2021

GEESE CONVENTION??

As I watched the Lake this morning, a flock of geese swam in.  I counted 40 in one group  and then there were more groups coming in.  I thought about Conventions.  The geese reminded me of the many I have attended over the banking years of T's career. It was exciting to go visit big cities in those days, for I had not yet traveled the world as we did later. New things like beautiful hotels and new foods.  I was from the big city of Jackson, but N. Y. and Chicago were bigger for sure.  These geese reminded me of those days.  They seemed to break up into small groups for meetings and then gather together for big events.  Some seem to break off to pursue the many sights to see. Banking and Real Estate were in their "Hey Day" and our bosses  spared no expense in letting their men spend money.  It was suppose to be work, but we enjoyed every minute of the experience .  Oh, yes, MISS BIG HAT SWEPT BY  and before her--MISS LADY IN SHORTS AND BASEBALL CAP came rushing by.  Oh, they make me tired.!!!!

BETTY BOOP

1 comment:

Amy said...

Goose Convention must have attracted a gaggle of geese.