May 2, 2021

IS CINNAMON----GOOD FOR YOU?

 hope so.  Because I had a double dose for breakfast.  A generous sprinkle in oatmeal. along with the perfect banana and then a slice of raisin cinnamon toast (thanks to J, for talking about the cinnamon toast. )  Had to have some.  It is good with that old turkey bacon.  And not to mention coffee.  The morning was fresh from a light rain.  66 degrees is also perfect.  Everything seems o. k. so far this morning.  I wonder what I can do to mess that up?  I am sure I will come up with something.  The Lord gives me these perfect days to start and being human (very) I manage, in some  way,  at the end of the day to regret some thought or action I make.  But yet, here I am still trying.  Great is Thy faithfulness unto me.       On a light note, I did get a hair cut.  And as I always say, "I got my money's worth."  For I now look like a little old shrinking, grey, man.  It will grow fast I hope   O well, who  cares?  Camping trip coming up.  Looking forward to being with the ones who can come.  Especially looking forward to Mr, T. making bacon and pancakes.  

BETTY BOOP (did you notice the color is in brown for cinnamon?) My table display with the little Gnomes & their houses is just as I pictured it.  I like it, it pays to plan ahead.  B. B.  

No comments: