May 4, 2021

GOOD BREAKFAST

Pretty shade  of pink?  I think so.  Did you hear the shocking news?  Bill Gates and wife are splitting up.  So money can't buy happiness after all.  I did not  ever believe it could, although it helps.  Sad, I do not know details, that is not my business, but still sad.  Something good--I picked up my breakfast from Cyber.  So good and easy, although I have to put on that "happy" face before coffee.  Met Nick, our food manager.  He calls me Mom because he told me that I remind him of his small, petite , sweet mother who passed last year.  How sweet of him.  Also met my friend that I call "HAPPY".  She was on her way to early Mass. Always a cheery laugh and greeting.  So I did start out good and hope the rest of my day is good too.  And I hope your day is good also. 

BETTY BOOP

No comments: