May 6, 2021

LITTLE TROUBLES

We all have them.  Mine started before I got out of bed!!  I was cold.  Still don't understand it but I turned the thermostat  up to 80 and it came up.  Next I tried to call in to say I was up and here and my phone would not work.  Took it apart and now can't  put it back together.  Went to my old fashioned phone in the office and it is working.  So I must get someone to look at the other hand held set.  Then kind of low sugar reading made me jittery and hungry, and had trouble getting a decent breakfast "down the hatch), as my old Navy  guy used to say, I am still cold as I sat on balcony drinking coffee.  Talked to myself about blessings and decided I could handle my self.  My "old" lap top is being very slow  slow  slow  slow slow this morning. Oh,  I got troubles MAN .Small,==== but mine.!!!

BETTY BOOP

 

 morning.  Maybe it   

No comments: