May 5, 2021

STORMY WEATHER

STORMY WEATHER-A song title--"Me and my gal ain't together."  Who sang that?  From some old movie that I can't remember. But yesterday, it really was a storm!!  I stood safely away from windows and watched the rain, lightning, wind and listened to weather folks describe it all.  Much damage was done, especially big, big trees falling on homes.  All is calm this morning.  Just cool and cloudy.  Hoping for nice weather for our annual Mother's Day campout.  Planning on it!!!    Hey, ever tried raisins in your oatmeal?  Why not, you eat it in dry cereal.  They warm and plump up and you get a real taste of the grape. It is obvious, I have little to write this morning, so I will get to the day and see what it brings.  You never know what is in store.  

BETTY (just wondering) BOOP   

No comments: