May 22, 2021

HERE I SIT

Here I sit, nice breeze, lovely sun shinning (good for the flowers sitting in my flower pots on Balcony.) saw MISS BIG HAT, also man with two dogs taking him for  walk, ducks floating on that beautiful Lake that I love, best waffles for breakfast, and all seems well--why can't I write an interesting Blog anymore?   Am I loosing that too?  Things changing around here.  More opening up.  Maybe I am so locked into the change  that I feel a little reluctant  to move out of this little safe place I have been living in for over a year.  The mind is a tricky thing and it can fool you. We still have not opened the dinning room, where I used to gather with friends to talk, catch up, and enjoy eating together.  Maybe that is what I need.  I do know this--I have to clean up my table manners and stop eating with my hands and with food landing in my lap, and crumbs on my chin.  Buck up old girl, the best is yet to come.  

BETTY (USED TO HAVE GOOD MANNERS) BOOP

No comments: