May 27, 2021

HOT ALREADY

69 degrees this early in the day. my what will it be later? Well this is the South-should expect it.  I fully intended to eat breakfast in the Cyber Cafe. When I tested my blood sugar at 6 this morning, it was so low that it scared me.(I scare easy), so I could not wait till it opened at 7:30.  Maybe tomorrow?  Maybe I will just pick up lunch there.  I would have missed Mr. Man in  Shorts and cap, or MISS BIG HAT LADY, and MISS LADY IN SHORTS.  She was caring weights in each hand.  Adding more strength. I use  weights also, but I bet hers are heavier than mine.  

I watched the new class started yesterday.  Line Dancing.  It was full and only one man.  He was having a ball.  He must have danced before.  Loved the music and the swaying of their bodies.  Old but alive.  Was fun to watch.  With my lack of good balance, I could not do that. Fun to watch.  The teacher was skilled in teaching "old folks."  Good job and fun for all. May I add, without mask?  Will leave you now with that picture in mind.

BETTY(wish I could dance)BOOP    

No comments: