May 1, 2021

60 ON BALCONY---NOT BAD

Sunrise was a beauty.  Ducks and geese getting along, birds singing, just great here at SCV.  People are happy for small lifted restrictions,  not there yet, but getting  closer.

I met MISS WHOLE WHEAT WAFFLES at breakfast.  Started with grapefruit and fruit juice for pills, turkey bacon and coffee. (sugar-free syrup).  Good start don't you think?  I woke once during the night and started thinking about what fun I will have today.  I have been planning a new tablescape for my hall table  that I manage.  Can't wait to see it finished.  I have gnomes as the theme.!!  My hold over from childhood when I loved dolls.  Had a few and played a lot.  Then came paper dolls Do I dare tell you that I played with them till I was 14 years  old.  Then discovered real boys.  I have told about that before, but what a contrast in little girls between my time and now.  But even paper dolls could wear makeup, dress beautifully,  fall in love for first time, get married, have babies.  Yes they could and mine did.  So life goes on and I say SO BE IT.

BETTY (WILL BE PLAYING TODAY ) BOOP


BETTY BOOP

No comments: