May 13, 2021

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!!!!

I got to eat my breakfast  IN THE CYBER!!  Now that said, It does now sound that wonderful, but it is.  I still was eating from plastic but it was a big step forward. It was served at a table for one with a smile.  I praised the workers and that was welcomed.  I brought a Cyber coffee up to the balcony and still enjoyed the outside.  It is warmer out there than inside, as my building is suffering from boiler problem-part ordered and still coming.  Oh, well I did have my electric blanket and slept warm.  I am looking forward to meeting my latest great grandchild this week.  They are traveling to new home and work.  He sounds so smart and sweet and I am looking forward to meeting him (and his great parents soon.)  The e-mail is lit up with all my family getting excited to go to BEACH WEEK.  I still am on the fence about going this year.  It all sounds wonderful, but also a little scary.  This year has really taken a lot out of me.  Of course time does march on for all of us, but I am not sure I can take "all that fun" just now.  We will see.  I have not completely ruled it out.  Please pray for me that I will make the right decision

BETTY BOOP


   

No comments: