May 28, 2021

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

 Finally made it to the Cyber for  breakfast as BS & BP readings were  normal and I woke up early enough to just go.  Why not?  Little pleasures help my outlook.  It turns out Cyber pancakes are  as good as eggs over light.  I had one pancake, sugar free syrup, scrambled egg, bacon (real) and the ever loving coffee.  Two cups when you add one for the road (Balcony).  My it was good.  If I have to pay for it later, I hope it will be worth it.  You know all that feast just cost $4.25.  Try that at Pancake House.  It would be a little more I am sure.  So a good start for my day.  At first this morning, it looked like rain.  But so far none and the sun is coming out.  I am thinking about a new display on my Hall table.  Of course it is Beach Week theme.  You should see the one in the Lobby that was put up yesterday.  They put put memos for contributions from residents and  they really flowed in. Everyone it seems loves the ocean and beach.  It is a very pretty sight down there in the  Lobby.  The whole mood is changing around here, since some restrictions have been lifted.  Makes a world of difference in the whole mood.  So Be It.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: