June 21, 2018

BALCONY CUT SHORT

I cut the time short because I have an appointment to final get a hair cut.  Long overdue.  I stayed long enough to see the clouds are full and heavy with moisture and promise of rain somewhere.  Hope we get some as it is very dry.  I think the birds are busy learning to survive. Do you think mama and papa birds worry about their young or does nature take care of that?  I like to imagine they do feel responsibility.  But that is just me I guess.

Betty Boop 
P. S. When I type Betty Boop. I think of the little Betty Boop coffee mugs Peggy gave us.  It was a mug that split into two mugs.  Truman made tea for us sometime in the afternoon.  I wonder who would like that sweet little mug, so full of memories?

Betty Boop    

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We had a little nest of baby birds on our window sill and the mama always came back to feed them and make sure they were safe. I'm sure the mamas want their babies to thrive until they're big enough to leave the nest on their own.
We can't wait to see you soon!
- Ashley