June 25, 2018

MORNING HAS BROKEN

Slept good.  Hope for a good day.  It seems they come in two's. One bad one then a good one.  Oatmeal with blueberries were good.  On the Balcony with coffee.  I saw one duck, then another. a space behind one more, then a late comer dragging behind.  Wonder why?  Maybe he was late getting dressed for the day.  Anyway they were not waiting for him (her?) to catch up. I am seeing Egrets.  I think we have a couple of new one.  They are small. so must be new babies growing up. 

The Beach Week is getting close.  Help.  So much to do and think about.  Bitsy is a worry.  She seems to not feel good.  Scratching is back.  I hate to leave her. But she will be at the Vets and can be taken care of.  Must start to lay out clothes and make a to do list and one to not forget list.  I am just like a baby.  I need so many accessories.  Things I must have to exist.  Extra baggage.  Whatever you want to call all my stuff.  Whew!!! I am making myself tired and I have not even started.  Maybe that is one of my problems.  I think too much.  I wrote my friend, Betty, a poem.  She was delighted.  I felt good about it.  Such a small  thing.  She said it as her first poem written just for her.  Good friend she is! 

Betty Boop

No comments: